What have I done? I pushed dear hubby into pursuing his dream, now I own a comic book store! DOH!!!

5.22.2009

I'm Back...

Microblogging just doesn't do it all for me.

I need more space.
I need more words.
I need formatting.

So, I am back.

Life is good. Yesterday was a very manly day for Female Spazdog. Cleaned battery posts to get the mom-mobile up and running again. Taught little girl spazdog how to jump a dead car battery. Little spazdog had no interest.

Store is well. My life has changed since last year.
...new job, new volunteering, new hair, new school for kids, etc.
the list could go on and on. But I will spare you.

We'll just keep this focused on the store.

What I am reading...
Books without pictures: The Graveyard Book, Good Omens and Three Days to Never.
Books with pictures: Air, Pride and Prejudice, House of Mystery and Young Liars.

No comments: