What have I done? I pushed dear hubby into pursuing his dream, now I own a comic book store! DOH!!!

1.10.2007

Fashion vs. Business

I am in a horrible dilemma. Hubby has asked me to stop by Other Cool Comic Book Owner's store and pick up a few comic books. I just realized in horror, I am in the same dress I wore last time I was there. What do I do?
1) Go in and joke, "Yeah, this is the only dress I own."
2) Try to hit one of their locations that I haven't been seen in the dress.
3) Pretend I forgot and say, "Oh yeah, how funny you caught that?"

UGGG!!!!!



Hubby just called, I have to go to a different store and the Other Cool Comic Book Owner's wife is there, not him. My secret is safe!

1 comment:

Jim said...

Monica, are you kidding me!!!

Most comic book store employees own 2 shirts, 1 pair of jeans and 2 pairs of shorts, either men or women. The fact you are in a dress... well let's just say you are oveer dressed.

jim