What have I done? I pushed dear hubby into pursuing his dream, now I own a comic book store! DOH!!!

12.23.2006

Getting Ready to Go Yoko

How difficult is it to get what you pay for? So far I have been letting dear hubby run the "comic pimping" aspects of this venture. However, it seems like some industry folks can't answer basic questions. I know people are passionate about comics and do this stuff for the love of the books, but hello, I have a business to run here. I won't go into detail about the latest who can't seem to answer basic questions to protect my hubby's credibility. But I am telling you, soon I may have to start doing the Yoko thing and rear my ugly little head into these conversations.

This is your only warning gentlemen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to tell me!!

RL