What have I done? I pushed dear hubby into pursuing his dream, now I own a comic book store! DOH!!!

1.27.2007

Grammar and Bad Ass

How many times can you use the word Bass Ass in a 5 minute conversation?
How many different parts of speech can bad ass be used as?


I know these questions are keeping you up late at night. I shall give you an answer...

How many times can you use the word Bass Ass in a 5 minute conversation?
6 times.

How many different parts of speech can it be used in?
3 - adjective, adverb, and noun

(adjective) You have some bad ass stuff in this store.

(adverb-describing an adjective) Do you have any bad ass 12 or 20 sided dice?

(noun) Kevin Smith is bad ass.

I am sure you can think of more, but these came from a true conversation I had 5 minutes ago with new customer. Maybe I will slip a thesaurus in his bag next time he comes in?

No comments: